Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Canooing down the Darkland river

Hello, Blogees! I'm sorry its been FOREVER since I posted last, but Iv'e been on a canooing trip for my school! Well, actually, it wasn't JUST my school. Darkland High is on the trip, too. The only ones in my family who got selected to go were me and Lemmy. Of course, we went togerther in a canoe. Unfortunately, Bowser Junior complained about not being able to go, so King dad said he would kill the coucliler of the trip if Bowser Junior couldn't go, so I had to listen to him the entire trip. Fortunately, he fell on his face onto a rock. He cried and King Dad took him home immeadietely. Haha. So, we went canooing in the Darkland river. IT WAS SOO MUCH FUN! One time on the trip, Me and Lemmy, oh, wait. My dads yelling at me to do my homework. OK, well, untill next time. AUDIOS!

No comments:

Post a Comment