Sunday, June 20, 2010

Rougeport?

OK, so we still are going to poshley heights, but now Bowser said that he also wants to go to Rougeport! That makes no sense to me, but tomorrow, we taking a commercial bus out there. I hear the crime rate is pretty high, but thats not too much of a problem. Maybe I can rob the shop and get away with it! Oh, well, I hope I'm not the person getting robbed, that's what I worry about. I mean, there are SOME places that are fun. What I hope to find is the Thousand Year Door. I know its sealed shut, but it would be cool to see it from the outside. Well, Wendy had one of her "Tantrums" and she's not going. Oh well, thats still 7 siblings and there is only ONE of them I hate. Lemmy gets to bring is laptop "Lemmy's Land duties" or somthing like that. I'm going to keep trying to talk King Dad in to letting me bring my laptop, because he already said no. Oh, well, if I can't its not TOO much of a big deal. Thats all for now.
-Morton Koopa

1 comment:

  1. Just so ya know, I meant commercial boat, because I'm pretty sure busses can't reach Rougeport very easily.

    ReplyDelete