Wednesday, June 9, 2010

SUMMER!

Yay! School is finally out at St. Koopa's Middle school! Thats where me, Larry, and Wendy go to school. Iggy, Roy, Lemmy, and Ludwig all go Darkland High. I am moving into the eightth grande and I am exited about it. I just can't believe Ludwigs moving up to College! He graduated yesterday and had to write a speech. THATS WHAT IM EXITED FOR! I can' wait to write a speech. I get to write one in 8th grade, so Wendy also graduated. I'm happy that I'll get a whole year without her at our school :). Annoying Bowser Junior is still in grade school, but the good thing is, when he comes to middle school, I'll be in the 9th grade! Poor Larry, though, will have to stay with him. I think King Dad said we MIGHT be going to Lavalava island this summer. I hope so! YAY LAVA! K, well, i'm gone for now!
-Morton Koopa

2 comments:

  1. Karma's a year younger than Ludwig so she's been in school with Lemmy most of the time. I don't think she has a problem with that.

    ReplyDelete