Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Home, (almost) Alone

Well, today is my last day of, Summer, so I'm on the couch. And the best part, I get the couch all to myself! If your wandering why this is, its because Koopa Elementary, and Darkland high started yesterday. St. Koopa Middle dosn't start until tomorrow. Ludwig's college is pretty far away, so he took Koopa Airlines yesterday. Bowser and Clawdia are both at work, so that leaves me and Larry. Since there are three couches, I get one and Larry gets one. We've already played New Super Mario Bros. wii and Super Mario Kart. Fred's going is making breakfast, so that will be ready soon. Right now, Larry chose somthing on TV while I'm using my laptop. Tomorrow, I- oh, nevermind. Breakfast is ready. See you later!
-Morton Koopa

No comments:

Post a Comment