Sunday, August 8, 2010

Summer coming to a close

Sorry its been a while! I got sent to the dungeon for "accidentally" trapping Bowser Jr. inside the garage. So, Ludwigs getting all lonely and stuff, I think he's thinking of building his own Frankenstein or something. And... yeah. Summers almost over, so I'm rushing to do everything I forgot to do. I bearly have time to type this up! Haha! i'm not joking. So, anyways, I've suddenly had this desire to cook, so yesterday, when I got out of the dungeon, I asked Fred to teach me to cook. I started my first leeson with him about 5 hours ago, and things did not go well. Lets just say, I now know the local fire department's head chief's name is Ralf. I'm going to have another lessen tomorrow. I hope it works out better!

No comments:

Post a Comment