Friday, July 2, 2010

Getting Close...

Well, today, we left the castle around 9:00. Can you imagine, 9 Koopas packed in one car. Oh, and I should tell you why we are taking a car. Well, the doomship broked down last weekend (after Ludwig tried to build a new engine. So, we were packed up in a 5 seat car, and poor Larry, Ludwig, and Lemmy, and I to sit in the trunk. Wendy and dumb old Bowser Junior got to sit in their own sepeerate seats, so that left Iggy and Roy to share a seat. Well, Iggy wasn't to happy about that seating arrangment, and Soon I'm going to have to check to see if he gained consiencness yet. Susan (luckily) is traveling seperate with wart, so we didn't have to worry about it now. Right now were in a hotel off the coast of Toad Town, and I wanted to go SOOOOOOOO badly but Bowser wouldn't let me. this hotel isn't too bad; but its nothing like the one we're going to stay in once we get to Poshley heights! We have 2 GIANT suits, so I'm staying with Larry, Iggy, Lemmy, and Clawdia. That means Wendy, Susan, Roy, Ludwig, and Bowser are sharing a room. OK, well Iggy wants to use my computer so I have to go (but he'll owe me 5 bucks for the rental). Bye!
-Morton Koopa

No comments:

Post a Comment