Monday, July 5, 2010

WERE HERE!

We finally arrived here in Poshley Heights. Well, we actually arrived 2 days ago, but I had a Major problem. THERE'S NO WIFI IN OUR HOTEL! So, yeah. I am in the Poshley Library right now because there is wifi. Me and Larry have one of the only bedrooms with a TV in it, so it works out good in that case. We hooked up the Wii in there at first, but that was a bad idea because everyone was coming to our room to play. We've traveld to a nearby beach recently, and the waves arn't too big, but I don't mind that much. Bowser and Clawdia are out buying Groceries right now, so me, Larry, and Ludwig are at the Library. Roy is at the gym, Wendy and Susan are getting there hair done, and Iggy and Lemmy are off who knows where. Well, hopefully I'll be back to the Library soon, but if I can't get here soon, just remember that I don't have any wifi, OK?
-Morton Koopa

No comments:

Post a Comment