Friday, July 9, 2010

Wrapping it up!

Well, Poshley heights is almost over, and were going to Glitsville tomorrow. Oh, and did I mention we're WALkING to the blimp stop? Thats right, we are walking ALL the way to rougeport and to the blimp. King Dad is really in for excercise these days. He made us go on a 20 mile bike ride EVERY DAY. Dads going to have a servant Goomba drive the car to us when we finish,, but my feet are going to be in agony. Anyways, I really just want to go home. I had to leave Fred there all alone. He gets lonely lately, but Karma just got a new pet Shy Guy, so he won't be that lonely. It makes no sense that a Sh Guy can be a pet, but Karma really wanted one so its not MY problem. Not Lemmy is going on and on about how HE wants a pet. Before we left he was scowering Iceland. OK, well, Iggy needs my laptop again, so this is goodbye. ps. I raised my fee for him! hee hee!
-Morton Koopa

No comments:

Post a Comment