Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Lemmy's PenPals

So, as I was vegging out of the couch this morning, I overheard Lemmy telling King Dad that his 2 PenPals from Dry Dry Desert are coming, and, since they only speak French, it will be kind of hard to communicate. I have been taking French ever since I started 6th Grade. I'll try my best now. Oh, and speaking of Lemmy, he finally got his pet. he was patrolling Iceland, and he fell into a freezig lake. He then noticed a spikey bright blue shell floating, and he found out it was an unconsious Spiny! He gave him the name Frost Spiny and he can talk like Fred. Oh, and speaking of Fred, I can't find him. We were playing Hide and Seek and he hid somwhere and I don't know where he hid. He's very good at it though. Speaking of-OK, i'll stop now.
-Morton Koopa

No comments:

Post a Comment