Thursday, July 1, 2010

Packing Up

well, King Dad decided that we are going to leave a day early, so Today, we have to pack up. Let me tell you about the goods and the bads about what I know so far:
Pros:
*I get to bring my laptop
*We are going to stop at Glitsville on the way back
*We are staying in a Five-Star Hotel
Cons:
*Susan is coming
*I have to share a bedroom with Larry
*Susan is Coming
*There is barely anything to do there
*SUSAN IS COMING!
for the people who don't know who Susan is, she's my super annoying younger cousin. SHe has a not-so secret crush on Larry wich gets annoying. I actually feel bad for Wendy, because she has to share a room with her. Ludwig is with Roy, and Lemmy is with Iggy. Stupid Bowser Jr. gets a room to himself. Oh, well. I could of had to share a room with HIM. yuck! Or Roy, wich in that case I probably wouldn't come home alive. OK, well I have to finish packing. Bye!
-Morton Koopa

No comments:

Post a Comment